|Term Options||12 Yrs.||8 Yrs.||4 Yrs.|
Rates Effective Date – February 1, 2021
The Copyright Difference…
CreatorsVault.com, WGA and U.S. Copyright all provide registrations that can be used as evidence in a legal process should a case of copyright infringement occur. CreatorsVault.com was established in 2006 with the principal objective of providing an easy and efficient online Intellectual Property Registry for Copyright Protection of writers and creatives projects. We developed a range of options that differentiate CreatorsVault.com from other providers.
Let’s Highlight the Major Differences – CreatorsVault.com provides;
1. Choice of Term Length: Option to Choose Term of 12 years, 8 years, or 4 years at competitive rates that average only 1 cent per day.
2. New Drafts: Option to submit New Drafts of an original project anytime during the term of the original at a substantial Discount.
3. Renewal Extensions: Option to Extend/Renew an original project as it approaches expiration at a substantial Discount.
4. Cross Promotion & Sponsorship: It is very important that we help motivate writers and creatives to continue their efforts in the future by cross-promotion and sponsorship with appropriate organizations, film festivals, and competitions that share this goal. As a reference see https://www.creatorsvault.com/resources/
5. 30% Introductory Discount: Available for an initial registration if submitted via FilmFreeway Benefits Page https://www.filmfreeway.com/benefits/ FilmFreeway membership is FREE.
At CreatorsVault.com we believe in the protection of authorship, and work to promote the integrity of the marketing process within the entertainment, publishing and other industries. Writers and creators may submit registration for written materials, designs, and other forms. Registrants will receive a CV Certificate as confirmation along with an individual Login to their personal MyArchive.
We offer Better Value and More Options overall. IP Registrations for Copyright Protection can be submitted at https://www.creatorsvault.com/registration/ to “Protect Before You Pitch”, or expose in the marketplace.