How To Protect
It is simple and easy…
- If a New Client, click on Registration button on Home Page, or
- If a Current Client, click Login button (User Name & Password) to enter your MyArchive, then proceed with New Project, New Draft or Renewal.
- Complete the basic information on the Registration Form
- Select your term of protection (12 yrs., 8 yrs., 4 yrs.)
- Upload/Attach your document to the Registration Form
- Agree to Terms (type I AGREE)
- Submit Materials to Creators Vault (date/time is set by this submission)
- Complete the process by clicking the “Buy Now” button, and proceed to the
payment step using either debit/credit card or PayPal account.
- Upon confirmation from the merchant provider that the payment has been made, Creators Vault will complete the processing of your Copyright Registration into the secure data-base archive. We then forward a copy of your CV Certificate and personal Account Login for your My Archive (for future new projects, new drafts of original, or extension/renewals).
- Add the CV Certificate number to your document (example: CV16309), and/or use the copyright © symbol.
- For all future New Projects, or New Drafts of Original Projects, or Renewal of Projects about to Expire; use you personal login to access your MyArchive.
- New Drafts – Click New Draft, then proceed and attach your updated document and submit. Then, proceed to payment step which will insert discounted rate and update your CV # (sample: 9532-1)
- Renewals – Upon receipt of your advance Notice of Project Expiry, you will have the option to Renew/Extend the Project an additional 4 years at the discounted rate. > To execute the option to Renew/Extend, Login to your personal MyArchive via User Name & Password previously provided. Within your MyArchive, locate the specific project about to expire and Click on the Renew/Extend tab. > Finally, simply continue to the Payment process which will automatically price your Renewal/Extension at the discounted rate. This will also update the project’s new expiry date. If you elect not to renew/extend the project, it will be marked Expired 1 day after the original expiry date in your MyArchive.