How It Works
A ) Execute IP Registration for Copyright Protection
It is simple and easy:
- Complete the basic information on the Registration Form
- Select your term of protection (12 yrs., 8 yrs., 4 yrs.)
- Upload/Attach your document to the Registration Form
- Agree to Terms
- Submit Materials to Creators Vault (date/time is set by this submission)
- Complete the process by clicking the “Buy Now” button, and proceed to the
payment step using either debit/credit card or PayPal account.
- Upon confirmation from the merchant provider that the payment has been made, Creators Vault will complete the processing of your Copyright Registration into the secure data-base archive. We then forward a copy of your CV Certificate and personal Account Login for your My Archive (for future new projects, new drafts of original, or extension/renewals).
- Add the CV Certificate number to your document (example: CV16309), and/or
use the copyright © symbol.
- For all future New Projects, New Drafts of Original Projects, or Renewal of Projects About to Expire; use you personal login to access your MyArchive.